Thursday, March 17, 2016

We Feel Lucky Today! :)

I feel lucky that there are books. -D.J.
I feel lucky that my grandpop is doing much better now. -Isaac
I feel lucky for having the Next Gen consoles. -James
I feel lucky for life. -Patrick
I feel lucky for having Mrs. Smith for my teacher. -Faizaan
I feel lucky for life and time. -Michael K.
I feel lucky for a roof over my head. -Martha
I feel lucky for food to eat. -Belle
I don't know but I'll find out. -Ross
I feel lucky for being able to switch instruments this late in the year. -Kaetlyn
I feel lucky for being a big brother. -Abel
I feel lucky for unicorns. -Sammy
I am lucky for having an almost complete family. -Riley
I feel luck for getting rid of my dog. -Sarah
I feel lucky for friends and family. -Nancy
I feel lucky for shelter. -Manon

1 comment: