Thursday, October 1, 2015

Amazing Elaborative Detailed Snapshots!

As  I walk into the park, I see the colossal 213 foot Skyrush with it's giant, yellow hump taking the frightened passengers on a heart-beating experience.  Just seeing their faces in line makes me horrified of what's coming up.

By Isaac

As I gazed at the tall wooden Lightening Racer roller coaster glaring down at me, I thought alternating between years to go on this crazy roller coaster wouldn't hide me from the wild adventure I was about to go on.  Butterflies fluttered around my stomach as I gazed at Hersheypark's shiny white fence.  I summoned my courage, took a deep breath and stepped inside one of Hershey's greatest attractions.

By Abha

I walked through the gate and around the amusement park.  The thing that caught my eye was a Jamaican banana.  I wanted him more than ever but to win him I had to make two balls in a bowl.  Two balls cost four dollars.  I knew at that game, I was going to be broke.

By Martha

No comments:

Post a Comment