Monday, October 26, 2015

TEST UPDATE

Good morning everyone!

As you know, students are to bring tests home on Friday to get signed and brought back to school if they get more than 2 wrong.  However, over the last few weeks, I have spent much of my time trying to get students to bring their tests back signed and keeping track or who did and who didn't.  I don't like to take recess from them so basically, I don't have any way to reinforce the importance of parents seeing tests.

With that said, I am no longer going to require students to get their tests signed and brought back to school.  Please look for their tests to come home each Friday so that you are aware of how your child is doing in reading/writing.  I don't want grades to be a surprise at report card time.  If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact me.  


Thanks!

Mindy Smith :)

No comments:

Post a Comment